Friday, September 11, 2009

The Home Stretch

I want to thank everyone that has offered suggestions over the last few days for the Miskatonic notebook. Each little tweak and adjustment has made it better, and you've been able to see things that I didn't because of my proximity to the project. Frankly, because of your help I think this is going to be the coolest thing I've ever made. Here's the final design:



And the modified design for one of the Expedition notebooks that, hopefully, I'll be doing as part of the "Black Friday" project:



I put in the order for the Miskatonic patches and pins yesterday, and I'll be ordering the notebooks today.

6 comments:

Laurent said...

Well, THAT looks good :)

Tyler said...

Nice!

If you offer a package deal, will we be able to mix and match, like a Miskatonic patch with Antarctic expedition fieldbooks?

Doc Atomic said...

Great job! Can't wait to place my order.

The Antarctic version looks cool, too...

Propnomicon said...

@ Laurent

In no small part thanks to your suggestions!

@ Tyler

Right now I'm only doing the Miskatonic University books, but if they go over as well as I think they will I'll do fieldbooks for both the Antarctic and Australian expeditions by November. When I have all three done you'll definitely be able to mix and match.

@ Doc Atomic

Again, you deserve some of the credit for the final versions.

Unknown said...

Excellent!

Out of curiosity, will you be getting lined, grid or blank pages? Or a combination?

Propnomicon said...

@ Scott

I ordered the lined version.