Saturday, June 19, 2010

Firefly LARP Paper Props

It's certainly not Mythos related, but this Flickr collection of "Firefly" paper props for the Dropzone 2010 event has to be one of the best immersion aids for a live action game I've ever seen. There are already a plethora of outstanding licensed props available for "Firefly" and "Serenity", but this event has gone a step further with an array of custom-themed items. There's a little of everything in there- bottle labels, identification cards, and even an in-game newspaper.





1 comment:

Mr. Primate said...

What a shock to find me staring back myself from your blog this morning!

I guess it's kind of fitting though, as I was partly inspired by all the marvellous attention to detail that makers have been putting in to Cthulhu mythos paper props such as the HPLHS.

The game itself was great fun to participate in, hopefully there will be more in the near future.