Thursday, January 6, 2011

Miskatonic University Project Update

The orders for the Miskatonic patches and pins have been placed, so they should be done by January 24th. I'd add "...at the latest" to that, but I don't want to tempt fate.

Based on your feedback the design of the Miskatonic journals was tweaked to use the black cutout scheme from the Arkham notebooks. Here's a rough mockup of how they'll look. The order for these will go in later this week.



Here's the artwork with a small bleed. If you're lucky enough to have a pass-through large format printer this should be enough to print your own using an off-the-shelf moleskine notebook.



I have the template for the pennant in hand and I'll post the, hopefully, final design either tomorrow or Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, those look cool - I can hardly wait!