Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reality Show Casting

Sharp Entertainment is the production company behind dozens of reality shows, ranging from "Man v. Food" to "Doomsday Preppers". They're currently looking for some diehard collectors of horror memorabilia to participate in an upcoming program. I was contacted by Associate Producer Jessica Ribeiro, but given my love of privacy it's not something I'm personally comfortable with.

That said, it would be a wonderful opportunity for an aficionado to show off their treasures. I'm sure many of the respondents will be mainstream horror fans, but I would love to see some Lovecraftian collectors get a bit of exposure. If it sounds like something you would be interested in you can contact Ms. Ribeiro via email at:

jessicas-putasqigglyahereandfightspam-sharpentertainment.com

No comments: