Sunday, November 17, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide

Based on the positive response to last year's effort, I'm going to be doing another round of holiday gift suggestions this year.  Lets see if we can't once again drive up the price of obscure used books on Amazon from pennies a copy to hundreds of dollars!  Heh.

As part of the effort I'd like to feature any special holiday projects that are in the pipeline.  I'd obviously prefer Lovecraftian and horror items along the lines of what's usually featured here, but I'm a bit more flexible than normal around the holidays.  If you're an artist with something you think I might be interested in just drop me an email at propnomicon@gmail.com.

And, of course, now is a perfect time to advertise on Propnomicon in order to take advantage of the holiday rush! 

No comments: