Thursday, December 10, 2015

Accursed Commerce

I've tossed some more swag up on Ebay you may be interested in.  Offerings include a few of the patches and pins that have been unavailable for a while.

Update:  Unfortunately, if you live outside North America the listings won't appear.  Believe me, I wish that wasn't necessary, but the hassles of VAT and customs just aren't worth dealing with.  I had a nightmarish experience on a private commission for a vampire heart and never, ever want to deal with the EU's customs agents again.




5 comments:

I'm not a robot said...

Hi! eBay continues to show me "0 results" at the link you share.

choctawgh said...

I keep checking, but I'm not able to see any items from your posts...

Propnomicon said...

Are you outside of North America? I believe Ebay won't display the auctions on their international sites.

Anonymous said...

Well that sucks. :(

I'm not a robot said...

Oh, well. Yes, I am in Japan, but, like many eBay buyers outside of the US, I can provide a shipping address in the United States.