Friday, April 1, 2016

Cthulhu Fhtagn! Furrykami Edition.

Out of the hundreds of Cthulhu idols we've featured here this one really stands out.  Furrykami brings us this unique take featuring a plush body and sculptural details.  The highlight would have to be the goat-like, alien eyes.  That's a detail far too many Mythos artists ignore.

Update:  Pink heart eyes?  How could I not use this for the annual April Fools post.  I'm still not a fan of anything remotely Cutethulhu, but I do have to give Furrykami credit for excellent craftsmanship. 

6 comments:

Ddrumss2112 said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Anonymous said...

April Fool, I presume.

bea said...

JEEEZZUUUSSS. Nice to know up front what will be chasing me in my nightmares tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's that time of year again...

Anonymous said...

"He's so FLUFFY!"

Ronan said...

I strongly suspect that is a live zoog.